Written by Susie's Yard Care
- Red – means love, beauty, passion, romance and “I love you.”
- Yellow – means joy, happiness, “Remember me,” a new beginning and friendship.
- White – means purity, of course. In addition to that, it also means unity, youthfulness, sincerity and innocence.
- Pink – represents appreciation, gracefulness, elegance and “thank you.”
- Peach – means optimism for the future, desire, anticipation and “let’s be together.”
- Lavender – means love at first sight.
Contact us if yard could use some landscaping-upkeep love.